JNCC Trainings Can Be Customized To Meet
A wide range of customized workshops can be tailored to meet your training needs. Services are available to employers (large and small), non-profits, educational institutions, and other types of local groups or organizations.
Workshops and trainings are conducted in group settings at a location you select for your group. They can range from short intensive sessions, to consecutive, multi-day sessions, that would accommodate repetitive reinforcement of the skill(s) learned.
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness & Self-Control
- Attention Management
- Business Ethics
- Business Etiquette
- Business Writing
- Change Management
- Civility in the Workplace
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Communication Strategies
- Computer Classes (Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook; Email & Attachments; Navigating & Using the Internet, and Skype)*
- Conflict Resolution
- Facilitation Skills
- Generation Gaps/Generational Differences
- Interpersonal Skills
- iPad Classes (along with standard apps and specialty apps like Numbers, Keynote & Pages for iPad)*
- Job Search Skills
- Leadership & Influence
- Measuring Results from Training
- Reduction in Force/Transitional Employment Preparation
- Safety in the Workplace
- Stress Management
- Supervising Others
- Teamwork & Team Building
- Time Management
- Workplace Diversity
- Workplace Harassment
- Workplace Violence
*Requires each attendee to have a computer or iPad with internet access, for hands-on technology training.
These standard trainings (except computer and iPad classes) are curriculum-based, utilize integrated technology, and are designed to provide a full 8-hour day of training. Subject matter can be reduced and customized to provide half day trainings, if needed.
Computer classes and iPad classes are tailored to meet the needs and projects of the group receiving the training.
Schedule Your Next Training Now!
An investment in employee training is an investment in the future growth and prosperity of your business!